Maggie Moon's Tarot Life



Tarot Life is a way of noticing tarot's messages beyond the deck and the spread. It's recognizing tarot cards in everyday experiences, in your memories, and in your dreams. 

Play along. Practice discovering tarot card signs everywhere and in everything. It's a double blessing in that your deck becomes a living soul that intuitively speaks to you in the moment, plus it solidifies your relationship with tarot in a truly deep and personal way. So, tarot signs + an ever evolving knowing of the cards!

In this month's chapter of #TarotLife I'm honored to feature Maggie Lukowski of Maggie Moon Tarot to share with us a sprinkling of her Tarot Life by choosing a tarot card and matching it up with a real life memory, a quote, a theme song, and an affirmation.

Here's Maggie Moon's Tarot Life:


Tarot card:  
The Moon 

Memory:  
The Moon card reminds me of the Facebook status “It’s Complicated”.  It not only can bring up our deepest fears, but also speaks of the natural cycles of life.  My memory as a teenager living in Washington D.C., my mother’s fear was in the summertime, that I could “get into trouble", my wild side could come out, with way too much time on my hands.  So every summer before I was old enough to get my work permit to land a summer job, she would schedule summer classes just to keep me busy.  On one particular summer, I was enrolled in a Sewing II class at a woman’s house down the street.  I was able to choose from several projects, and I jumped on the two piece bathing suit!  I was so proud of my work, and could not wait to show it off, but my mother was fearful of redheads sunbathing because of my fair skin.  I suggested a compromise, “moon bathing”.   Reluctantly she agreed, so I took out the lounge chair, flashlight, my transistor radio, (now that dates me), reading material, wearing my newly fashioned bathing suit, and basked in the Moon’s glow listening to music, reading, and dancing.  That’s the summer when I fell in love with the Moon, and started on the path following her cycles, and I’ve been forever changed.

Song:  
Moondance” by Van Morrison

Quote:  
“The loveliest faces are to be seen by moonlight, when one sees half with the eye and half with the fancy” 
– Persian Proverb

Affirmation: 
I am ever changing, reinventing myself, navigating by moon time.  

Don't you just love that! Next Full Moon, I'm going to give it a try.

I'm so appreciative of Maggie's many offerings across the web. Fate brought her to me on facebook and now she's a daily part of my tarot life. I'm addicted to her posts. She's like my mystical newspaper, as I look to her every day for a glimpse of what today's cards have in store, as well as in the Moon and Stars. 
(Thanks, Miss Maggie!)

Now, your turn... Tell us about your Tarot Life
#ExtraMysticalActivities #TarotLife

1. Draw or choose a tarot card.
2. Match it with a memory.
3. What song goes with it?
4. Assign a famous quote.
5. Create an affirmation that starts with "I am ___"

...and tune back in next month for another chapter of Tarot Life.

___________

Maggie Lukowski, Maggie Moon Tarot, is a Manifestation Coach, Tarot Reader, Numerologist, Long-Distance Holistic Energy Therapist, and Reader of Charms, assisting people who are in those liminal places, moving through transitions in their lives.  Maggie provides guidance & tools to support you along your way, uncovering the magic, while making heart-centered choices!  
You can visit Maggie at: maggiemoontarot.com
on Twitter @maggiemoontarot
and Youtube for her weekly videos: www.youtube.com/user/maggiemoontarot/videos


Tarot Card:
Epiphanies Tarot
The Moon

#EpiphaniesTarot
#18Moon