Theresa Reed's Two-of-Cups Tarot Life


For those of us who are tuned in to the signs and symbols constantly around us, it's awesome to notice that tarot is such a remarkable part of our lives. We find the cards playing out in everything from music to memories, resonating from quotes, and sparking the epiphanies that set our days, plans, dreams, and lives. 

I'm tagging this phenomena Tarot Life (#TarotLife).

To kickstart this new series I've asked my mentor, Theresa Reed, to share with us a little slice of her Tarot Life, by choosing a tarot card and associating it with a real life memory, quote, song, and affirmation.

Here's Theresa Reed's Tarot Life:
The card: Two of Cups 
The memory: I’m a huge believer in love at first sight - and I sometimes see this card as that.  In fact, my parents had that very thing and they had a long, happy marriage.  So they were a great example of this card in action!  I’ll never forget the first time I laid eyes on my husband.  That feeling of instant attraction? Yep. In fact, as soon as I saw him stroll into the club, I grabbed my girlfriend and said “Oh my god….that is the guy for me.  He’s exactly my type!”  Although we didn’t hook up that night (it actually took us five years before we became a couple), I would run into him from time to time and the energy was always flirty and friendly. Finally, we ended up in another club one night when we were both oh-so-single and that was it!  We connected over shots of Jagermeister - just like the toasting couple in this card - and have been together ever since. 
Quote: “I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” ― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince 
Song: “Hello I Love You” by The Doors

Affirmation: I am open to receiving love.
Inspiring, right! Theresa Reed has been my inspiration, teacher, mentor, and friend for over five years. She is the World's Top Tarot Leader and I owe so much of my Tarot Life to her. (Thanks for playing along, T!)

N o w ,   y o u r   t u r n : 
Extra.Mystical.Activity ~ Tarot Life
Share with us a little slice of your #TarotLife.
1. Draw or choose a tarot card.
2. Match it with a memory.
3. What song goes with it?
4. Assign a famous quote.
5. Create an affirmation that starts with "I am ___"

...and tune back in next month for another installment of Tarot Life.

_____________________________________
Theresa Reed (aka The Tarot Lady) is an intuitive Tarot reader, teacher, mentor and yogi on a mission to take Tarot from hippie to hip.  When she’s not reading tarot, she’s busy helping fellow mystics learn how to create sustainable + profitable businesses. Her first book, The Tarot Coloring Book, is due to drop November 2016.  If you are ready for straight talkin’ tarot and a side of biz whizz, get to her online hood: http://www.thetarotlady.com or follow her on Twitter @thetarotlady

Photo credit: Jessica Kaminski




Tarot Card: 
Epiphanies Tarot
Two of Water
by mystic-mentor.com